Monday, September 3, 2012

Defending Jacob 4

The end of the book was a huge surprise to me! First of all, I can't believe that Andy's father sent James O'Leary, the fixer, to make Patz commit suicide and create the note saying that he was the one who killed Ben. However, he made him kill himself for no reason since the real killer was Jacobs mom. I don't see why Jake's mom would want to kill Ben and Jake's girlfriend that he had met on vacation. Let alone, in the end, kill her own son! I can't believe that is how the book ended! It's crazy to think that Jake's mother wanted her kid to go through with getting put on trial and watching it all happen. If I was Laurie, I wouldn't have been able to watch it knowing that I was actually the murderer. Jake didn't deserve to die! He was a son who wanted the best for him and his family until his mom took his life for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment