Monday, September 3, 2012

Ghosts of War #3

It's amazing how much the war had affected Ryan. From the day the twin towers collapsed, to coming home from the war, everything that happens brings him back to a memory in Iraq. For example, when the balloon popped he thought it was a gun shot or when he couldn't fall asleep because he was worried someone was going to come kill him and he wanted to protect Heather. I understand how those kind of things can bother you and make you worry. It's like something bad happens in the past and all you can think about is it coming back to hurt the ones you love. I really enjoyed this book because it's his own personal experiences and I would definitely recommend to any teenager/adult whether them being a boy or a girl. It also affected me and the way I view the war and how much these soldiers really are fighting for our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment