Monday, September 3, 2012

Revolution 2:

As I have predicted in the previous post, Andi's father did come to help. I was very happy when I read about her father going to get her so she could do her Senior Thesis in Paris. I was pleased to read how Andi's father wasn't just the only one who still cared very much for Andi, people such as G and his wife, Lili, and later on learn about how Virgil cares for Andi's health also. Andi hated France and wanted to find a way to get home to her mother, but when she found a journal inside the guitar case that had once belonged to a woman named Alex, who was from the time of the French Revolution, Andi felt connected to Alex and wanted to find out how Alex is involved with the mystery of a young boy's heart inside a glass jar.  In the future I predict that Andi will go home before she finishes the mystery about Alex and leave the research to her father since she is so anxious to get back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment