Monday, September 3, 2012

Revolution(1,2,3)


  1. I felt bad about how Andi and her mom were emotionally unstable. Andi was on the medication or that and took a lot because of how horrible the accident was with her younger brother dying. She blamed herself for it and was really hard on herself. Her mom just painted tons of pictures of her brother and that’s how she cooped. But that wasn’t helping because she wouldn’t eat and she wasn’t moving on with anything and was completely out of it. plus the dad was barley around to try to help with any of them so they were on their own from there.
  2. I agreed with Andi and how she was trying so hard to be able to keep her mom at home and paint because that’s what kept her calm. The doctor was wrong with trying to keep her from that at the hospital. Everyone has their own way of getting through situations and that was hers. He should of at least tried to just get her to start painting other things like she did in the past and not just her son.
  3. I pictured everything that was happening in the journal to Alexandrine. The whole book kept me entertained and my attention never left the book. I couldn’t put it down and I loved it. the risks Alexandrine took to try to keep the prince happy and know that someone was looking out for him was so above and beyond that I felt that people just needed to know why she was setting off the rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment