Monday, September 3, 2012

A long way down- post 3

All four of the main characters lives have changed throughout the book and they realize that there will always be something worth living for. Also I didn't disagreed with Jess and Maureen when they decided to go the Martin's ex wife house to ask if she would take Martin back. The reason I disagreed was because if I was Cindy(Martin's ex wife) I wouldn't take Martin back either because what he did was terrible. How can you forgive or ever trust that person again if they slept with a 15 year old? Im happy that JJ can make music again. And Maureen got a job and I didn't really like the ending so much because if the four of them were happy with their lives at the end of the book then why would they decide to meet up again in six months. But overall the book was allright, but it was depressing and.

No comments:

Post a Comment