Monday, September 3, 2012

Defending Jacob 3:

After reading about the family trip to Jamaica, I was glad that Jacob was finally having some fun again and enjoying himself after the trial. Once you think that Jacob and Hope would have a normal relationship with the trial behind him, the author added another twist to the story, and Hope was murdered. I have to say that I had mixed thoughts about maybe it was a coincidence that a wave crashed her into rocks but also that maybe Jacob did strike again. The evidence here that really did get me was when Andy had told Jacob to go in the ocean and clean off red stains of his bathing suit. Another thing that surprised me toward the end was when Laurie drove straight into the bridge abutment, killing Jacob. Since Laurie did this I could tell that throughout the trial she has been second guessing herself by always mentioning "What if Jacob really is guilty?" and other questions about Jacob being guilty. When Hope was found dead she killed Jacob so he wouldn't harm anyone else. The ending must have surprised everyone, I was expecting Jacob to go into another trial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment