Monday, September 3, 2012

Defending Jacob(1,2,3)


  1. When the murder happened I was shocked to see how all the evidence was pointing to Jacob. I was getting to believe that he actually did it and he was someone who hated being picked on so much he snapped. In a way I thought been deserved a punishment but not being murdered like that.
  2. I felt bad for Andy when his wife and Jacob weren’t being supportive when Andy told about his family history with murders and violence. I feel he did the right thing because his family was better off not know. His family should have understood where he was coming from because if he did tell them they might not have been a family in the first place.
  3. when I found out Jacob didn’t kill ben but did kill that little girl, I was very surprised. The whole book all the evidence was pointing to him and I’m sure everyone who read this thought the same thing. I was really surprised when his mom killed him with the car to protect him but I don’t think that was the best idea. She killed her son and that showed she cared but she shouldn’t have killed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment