Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ghosts of War 3

I enjoyed this book very much. This gave me an opportunity to see what being in the military is actually like, and what these people have to go through on a daily basis. Because of Western media being the way it is, people never get a clear picture of what military life really is. I feel like so many people are unsympathetic to what these people go through and what they feel, especially today. I completely agree with the recruiter when he said that kids today don't realize what soldiers are doing and go through, and how they should be thanked for what they do. When the recruiters come to our school, I always hear kids making fun of them and talking lightly of what they do, and I find it so disrespectful to them, and I wish more people my age could realize this sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment