Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Defending Jacob 2

I can't believe how mean Jacob is now that Derek told us what he did when the guy with crutches walked by. Why would anyone laugh at a guy who can't walk and has to use crutches? Then, when Derek explained the situation about how Jacob buried the dog while the poor dog was still alive, I was pretty heartbroken. That's called animal cruelty and I think that Jacob should get in trouble for this harsh act. I hate when people are mean to animals. Animals are just like human beings and they should still be treated with respect. I have finally chose my decision wether to believe that Jacob is guilty or not. I believe that Jacob did kill Ben. When Jacob's father goes through Jacobs iPod and finds the cut room website that Derek had mentioned, he takes a hammer and smashes Jacob's iPod. Now, I question what he will tell Jacob when his son realizes that his iPod is missing and what his dad will tell him. I feel like Jacob will get very mad at his father and something bad will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment