Friday, August 31, 2012

Hole in my Life 1

I just finished Part 1 and I truly believe that everything is happening for a reason. When Jack said that fate brought him everywhere that he is now, I totally agree with him. Tim called up Jack shortly after he declined the offer to attend University of Florida where he was going to school for creative writing. A roadblock gets put in the way for Jack to go to school until when Tim left, which means he finally can go. On his journey to eventually go back with his family, a hurricane strikes which delays his visit. While his journey is delayed, he goes and stops at Elizabeth Bishop's house and Hemingway's house and stops to write. I truly believe that since he turned down writing at University of Florida, fate is bringing it back to him. 

I predict that Jack is going to have to face a lot more obstacles, tough ones, and ends up writing about all of it and improves his writing ability all by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment