Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ghosts of War #3

My opinions of the ending being the best part came out to be true, in my opinion anyway. The end talked about death, and how a solider had died. It showed how it really affected the entire platoon, and even touched Ryan Smithson, the author. He hadn't even know the man yet he still felt sorrow due to his death. This showed me how the war really connects all of the soldiers as one giant body. They all feel the same and are there for eachother whenever they need to be. This made the book more emotional and gave it more of a feeling, it made you feel how the author did. It also talked about how he returned how and how he devoted his life to the military, he fought for us and for everyone he needed to. This topped the story off, and made a great ending. It made me appreciate the soliders that fight for us even more, and turned my opinions of the book around. It turned out to be a great book, and I liked it. The details and the emotions the book possessed were what made it such a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment