Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time 3


As I read this story it becomes more and more interesting. At first it was really hard to understand and keep up with because of the order the book was written. But now I understand that that only helps me understand the characters better. What I mostly like about this book is that the main idea is not about a crime, but instead it is about the life of a kid with a mental disorder who turns out to be smarter than any other character in the story. He goes through so many obstacles that he thought he could never achieve and finds his true self while doing so. I enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a book that has an ending to which you would never expect!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment