Saturday, July 28, 2012

paper towns 3

The ending of the book was honestly disappointing. The entire story line sets you up to believe that as soon as Quentin finds Margo he intends to persuade her to come back home, or be with him. But while in the field with her, he says "I will gain nothing from kissing her" which leads me to believe that he really didn't love her as much as I thought, or as much as was outlined, because I thought he would do whatever he could to be with her and to get her to come back, anything to keep her from going to new york, right? But the ending is very boring, it says very briefly that they will see eachother at the end of the summer, and write, but with the type of character Margo was, I wonder if she will actually go through with having a steady relationship with Quentin after this whole ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment