Monday, July 16, 2012

The Girl Who Fell From the Sky 1

I cannot imagine how Rachel feels in this story because she lost her mother, brother, and sister to death after they all mysteriously fell from their apartment building, leaving her as the only survivor. Also, she had to move in with her grandma and her Aunt Loretta, both of which she was not familiar with, because her father works in the military. Rachel basically had to start her life all over again in a place she didn't really know much about. I do not think I could ever survive such a dramatic change like Rachel because I would feel guilty being the only survivor in my family. I also would not be very comfortable living with people who I don't really know, like Rachel was forced to. She is a very strong girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment