Sunday, July 22, 2012

Paper Towns 3

Everybody was trying to find Margo and they were getting very frustrated. I wondered what was in the black notebook she carried around and at the end of the story she told Quentin that it started off as a story about them and the death of Robert Joyner. And ever since then she kept writing in it. I was shocked when I read about Ben and Lacey. I would not have thought that they would have ended up together. Little by little Q was becoming more like Margo. Ever since the beginning of the story though, I thought the whole "paper towns" thing was a little confusing. I would have never thought that Quentin, Lacey, Ben, and Radar would skip graduation to find Margo. But, when they found her it was not at all as what I thought was going to happen. Margo was completely rude to Lacey when she didn't even know how much effort Lacey put in into finding her. Also, I would have never guessed that Margo did not want to be found due to the clues that were not actually meant to be clues. I was extremely happen when Margo and Quentin expressed their feelings towards each other because in the end they were meant to be. I hope that Margo comes back to see everybody because she is a big part in Q's life and many other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment