Sunday, July 22, 2012

Paper Towns 1

When I first read the prologue of Paper Towns, I predicted that either Quentin or Margo died. This is because they were talking about the murder of Robert Joyner and then Margo randomly told Quentin to shut his window and Quentin said one of them disappeared. But once I got to the first chapter I realized that my predictions were wrong. I was so glad that Margo knocked on Quentin's window that night. This is because if Margo decided to not chose Quentin to fulfill her pranks with, it would not have been the same. Margo brought of the rebel in Quentin that night for the first time ever. I felt that Margo was dead when I heard that she went missing the next day due to the way she was talking to Q the night before. She was saying things that people who were ready to die, or go away for a long time would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment