Thursday, July 26, 2012

Paper towns 1

I predict that Margo will fall in love or at least start to develop feelings for Quenton as well. I think they balance each other out. Margo tries to let everyone around her think that she's this dare devil extreme thrill seeker, but, from what she tells Quenton, it seems that she's scared for the future, going off to college and having kids seems like nonsense to her, to create a carbon copy of herself and settle down takes away from all the fun she's having. Where as Quenton's views are opposite, but he's intrigued by her. Margo reminds me of a fire, and she needs Quenton to douse her out. That's why she chooses him to plot her revenge on everyone with, that's why she opens up her entire world to him in that one night. I think they need each other, and even though Quenton is the one hopelessly in love with her; I think she needs him more than he thinks he needs her.

No comments:

Post a Comment