Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Defending Jacob 1

When introduced to the murder gene by Andy, I wasn’t surprised for the most part. A part of me was shocked, because it’s hard to believe that the assistant district attorney would have had this gene passed down to him by his father. Andy is hardworking, optimistic (for the most part), and he believes that there is a good side to every person, even if they have committed a crime. However, when Jacob was accused and the murder gene was explained along with Andy’s family’s history of violence, I wasn’t in total shock. I didn’t expect it, but when it was revealed it seemed like just another puzzle piece missing from the picture. Jacob is shy, and to me, he has a dark and mysterious aspect about him. My suspicions grew as I learned the disturbing and sickening things he did in his spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment