Thursday, July 26, 2012

Defending Jacob 3

Yesterday I finished reading Defending Jacob, and have to say I was very surprised on the ending of the story, I never would have thought Laurie would kill her own son.  It supports what I said in my last post, it seemed that Laurie had given up on her own son. I was saddened at the end for Andy, becuase one he had just been through Jacob's indicment and now he has to go through Laurie's, he also has to testifiy againest his own wife, for murdering his son.  If I was in his situation I don't know whether I would want her to go to jail, this tests ethics, to the extremes becuase he could send his wife to jail forever, and would be alone, and his name will never be thought about in a good way.  Overall this was a great book, it had a great plot, and a very intersting conflict, that tests human ethics and behaviors, it shows how far parents will go for thier child.  This really was great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment