Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Paper Towns 3

Overall Paper Towns was my favorite novel out of all of them because it was relatable and it had all the elements that make a great book. It was relatable because in some parts of the book like skipping graduation or running away from home could happen in a teenager's life today. It was full of mystery and extremely interesting because it kept me want to read more about Q and Margo's clues. Throughout the book Margo's character was clever with the clues but Q and his friends were even more clever for following them from one clue to the next. It was also ironic when Quentin's parents thought that he never got in trouble or did anything rebellious but in reality Q was doing everything against what his parents believed in. The author also did a great job keeping the book organized. As the reader it was very easy for me to follow the book and clearly understand what was going on. I would recommend the book to anyone who is interested in mystery and adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this book a lot because it was very suspenseful when Quentin was on his journey to find Margo. I would recommend this book to future students.

    ReplyDelete