Sunday, August 5, 2012

Paper Towns

Out of all the novels, Paper Towns was my favorite because it was full of mystery. The author did a great job explaining what was happening throughout the book and as the reader I didn't have trouble understanding it. I liked the idea and the plot line of this novel. It was interesting and it kept me want to read more and more about Margo and Quentin trying to figure who the real her was. After each chapter, the author left me questioning and predicting what is going to happen next, where is Margo, is Margo in love with Q? It made me feel like a detective trying to put the pieces together to find out where Margo was and what was she doing. The characters were able to relate with certain situations with the reader. Also, the characters mixed together very well and they seemed like a real group of friends that you would see in a high school today. I enjoyed reading Paper Towns because it made me experience an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment