Saturday, September 1, 2012

Defending Jacob 3

I can't believe all that has happened since my last post! When I found out that Patz had admitted that he killed Ben and how he committed suicide by hanging himself, I felt a huge moment of relief for Jacob and his family. I didn't see this coming and certainly didnt think that Patz would admit it. Jake is now free to go to school if he chooses to and be able to gain everyone's respect back. I can just imagine how good it must feel for Jake and his parents about being innocent. However, I am still wandering what this James O'Leary wants or wanted from the Barbers. There is still a good amount of pages to read in the book. I have no clue on what can possibly take place since events occur unexpectedly in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment