Saturday, August 4, 2012

#2 The Curious Incedent of the Dog in the Night-Time

I wasn't too interested in The Curious Incident when I first dove into it, but the middle of the book starts to get much more nerve-wracking. I wasn't too surprised when Christopher's father had killed Wellington because he was so persistent to Christopher about not playing his investigation game. Christopher's life had changed greatly because he thought his mother was dead. Then his father had lied to him because he didn't want to tell him what had really happened. I disagree with him there. I would rather know my mother had cheated on my father than being told she was dead. Now that Christopher feels it is too risky to live with his father and can no longer put his faith into him, he wants to move in with his mother in London. I find him very brave to do this but he will have many complications for he doesn't like strangers or too many people around. He's going to have to realize many things that are going to happen in life on his way there. I hope he does make it there, and I hope his father realizes that he made a big mistake. I predict that Christopher will forgive his father and there will be a twist at the end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment