Sunday, August 5, 2012

#3 The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

I had figured that Christopher's father would go to London to talk to Christopher and try to get him to come back home, but I didn't expect his mother to move back to Swindon. I am glad that Christopher was brave enough to successfully complete his impromptu trip to London, that takes a lot of confidence. I am also happy to see Christopher's father trying so hard to get Christopher to trust him again. He understands that it won't happen right away and that it will take progress but he's willing to participate in their "project". I thought it was cute that his father went out and bought Christopher a puppy to say he was sorry. It seems like everything is going to be okay and from the looks of it, if there was to be another few chapters  of the novel, I would predict that his mother and father might even get along, or get back together. All in all, I thought that this was a very observant and detailed novel. I would recommend this to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment