Thursday, August 9, 2012

Defending Jacob 1

So far I am about halfway through Defending Jacob and I predict that Jacob will be pronounced innocent by the jury. The "murder gene" theory is a mute point because Andy has proved that genetics aren't the only factor in murderers. Even if the "murder gene" shows up it does not prove that Jacob is a murderers. It is peoples choices that decide whether the DECIDE to murder someone. Even with Derick showing Andy the cutting room story I am still not convinced that Jacob could murder someone. Jacob is smart boy, maybe he just put all the facts he had gathered together and turned them into a story. All of the evidence points to Leonard Patz as the murderer. From what Matt Magrath said Leonard had a knife, a history of abuse on people Ben's age, and he had a motive if Ben refused. He even lived close to the crime scene. Overall I think Jacob did not commit murder and I also think the jury will say so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment