Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Defending Jacob 3

At the end of Defending Jacob, I was surprised and happy to see that Jacob was innocent. I had a feeling that Leonard Patz was the murderer in this case. Now that the case is over, the Barber family was happy and excited that Jacob is innocent. Every family would feel this way if they had a situation like this. After the trial was over though, things didn't come back to normal. The murder of Jacob's girlfriend, Hope, happened when they were on vacation in Jamaica. Laurie and Andy still believed that Jacob could be a murderer.They think this because Jacob is always close to a place with murders happening.  Laura just wanted to go home, but Andy refused. Even in the end, this book was still suspenseful and exciting. When they got home, I couldn't believe that Laurie murdered her own son. I never would have thought that would happened. Overall, Defending Jacob was an exciting,suspenseful book that made me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment