Monday, July 9, 2012

#1 Paper Towns

I predict that Quentin will go into Margo's room to look for more clues of her whereabouts because he said the poster on the back of her blinds was meant for him, inviting him inside. After he finds clues I think he will get an idea of where she could possibly be and go looking for her. On the way, I have a feeling he will get into trouble and maybe he thinks Margo wants him to find her so that they can be together. Despite the clues she leaves, I think she will wind up breaking his heart in the end. I came to this conclusion because they are very different individuals. Margo likes being daring, mischievous, and taking risks while Quentin cares about his perfect attendance at school and getting into Duke. I feel Margo would get bored with Q, and Q would find Margo too much to handle. Although, things have been pretty unpredictable... so anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment