Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Paper towns 3

Near the ending I was surprised to read that Margo didn't want Quentin to find her. It was a twist to the story and I liked that because I was expecting that when Quentin found Margo, that she would be happy that he found her and that they would go back home. What i found really intriguing about the end was the way the author said that we're all like vessels and when the vessels eventually crack open then we see out of ourselves and into ideas of each other.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your thought process! I thought the exact same thing: that the ending was surprising and the author made us think that Margo left the clues for Q and wanted him to find her. I also like the comparison he uses at the end. I liked the vessel, the strings, and the grass comparisons.

    ReplyDelete