Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Girl Who Fell From The Sky 1

Starting The Girl Who Fell From The Sky it was a little confusing. But as I keep reading it becomes more clear. I can not imagine what it would be like to walk in Rachel's shoes. She is a very strong little girl due to everything that has happened to her so far in the story. I also saw a character change in Aunt Loretta because she always has a smile on her face throughout the book but at a certain part she breaks down and the next day she changes everything around her. I would like to find out why Grandma does not have any pictures of Rachel's mother up around the house. Also, why Rachel's father does not come or how long will i take him to visit her since the accident that happened. I still wonder why Rachel did not know she was black and how come nobody told her. Jamie who was really James, but made up the name Brick for the newspaper is somehow a major part in the story. Even though I have read a little more than a third of the way in into the story, it still does not deeply explain why yet. There is still a lot more to find out as I keep reading into the The Girl Who Fell From The Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment