Monday, July 9, 2012

#2 A Long Way Down

I did not have internet for about a week but have it now, so my posts are going to be consecutive.

I can not believe that after all of that work that Jess did got blown off at the family gathering party at Starbucks. I thought that Cindy may have lightened up a bit and maybe was at least willing to talk to Martin but they just sat in complete silence. I also thought that everybody was going to get along and the party might actually have helped the four of them. However, they all wound up fighting with their own family/friends and everybody left except Maureen. I'm hoping that Maureen will convince her mother that Jess isn't such a bad kid and then they might get along. I also hope that by the end of the book, Martin does something tremendous to make Cindy want to take him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment