Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ghosts of War 1

I agree with the main character when he thinks about how hard it is for his girlfriend, Heather, and his parents. They are scared about him driving into the war zone. If I were them, I would be nervous too! Anything could happen out there. When he explains the situation about how families rarely here from there loved ones, then would get notified that their loved one is dead, this is extremely hard for the families. This is hard due to the fact they haven't talked to them in months! This makes me stop and think about the question, who's to blame for this? The world is a very selfish place to live in and I disagree with the fact that families can't communicate as they please with their loved ones at war. If I was in charge of this decision, I would change it immediately and allow soldiers to communicate as they please.

No comments:

Post a Comment